Management Consultant & Head of EU and Africa Operations
- Doctorate in Business Administration, Bournemouth University, UK
- MBA, Thames Valley University, UK
- Post Graduate Diploma; Information Management, Thames Valley University, UK
- Advanced Diploma, Admin. Management, Institute of Admin. Management, UK
- Companion member , Association of Professional Business and Management Analysts (APBMA)
A highly skilled and qualified senior executive with over 20 years of UK and international [EU & Africa] knowledge and experience in corporate strategy, organizational design and development, risk and project management, business planning and change management – across the public, private and voluntary sectors. Ade leads the strategy for the governance framework for the UK National Health Service, advising government Ministers.