Business and Projects Analyst
- Business analyst – Full Time
- Project Manager -Full Time
- Management Consultant
We are looking for people in the above positions who have at least 5 years’ experience in at least 1 or 2 of the industries listed below.
We are looking for experienced business analysts and project managers that has worked with companies in fortune 500-1000 in US or UK
Salary: Industry standard rate based on experience and qualification
A start-up business analysis and project company based in California
We specialize in assisting businesses with different formats on development in management technology with complimentary management planning and analysis.
We provide comprehensive data studies and analysis to help you make feasible and functionally reasonable actions. Our services aim to help you evaluate and improve your department, services, processes, or products.
We are looking for new business graduates and seasoned analysts with years of industry experience. Also, our efforts mare concentrated on making your business the best version of its current form. When you consult with us, you can well documented process and review of your business’ current status, as our services guarantee well-analyzed data, performance, actionable plans, and add value to your business.
Our external consulting approach will reduce your resources, in terms of office space, salaries, and other expenses. Meanwhile, you can outsource your business analysts’ work to us. We work remotely and deliver top-notch services to our clients.
- Business Process
- User Stories
- Analytical Skills
- Project Control
- Agile Environment
- Business Planning
- Business Analyst
- Documentation and Relationship Building
Job Functions: Senior Business Analyst
Day to day work will include:
- Supporting the product teams by defining requirements covering the functional, non functional, data and infrastructure requirements for all new changes and projects.
- Working with customers to understand the scope of work to be done and clearly convey requirements to the team.
- Owning and developing relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our offering.
- Helping to design, document and maintain the broad spectrum of business processes.
- Supporting the construction of requirements, stories and tickets in support of the product owner(s).
- Communicating key insights and findings to the product team for prioritization.
- Documenting and controlling project requirements using standardized tools such as RACI to clarify what needs to be done by whom and by when.
- Analyzing and documenting business processes
- Supporting the production and maintenance of training materials in conjunction with the rest of the team.